Email, Digital Targeted Messaging & Interactive Marketing Musings, Thoughts & Links - Named A Top Email Marketing Blog by Email Marketing Reports

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Welcome Back - The BrightWave Blog Returns

After ironing out some kinks and whatnot, I thought I would bring the BrightWave Blog back for another run. I have increasingly relied on RSS feeds for work and personal information and insight. That has inspired me to try to give back in the blog world. not just take. Sounds like a good plan, for now, at least. Resources may limit this blog but we shall see how it pans out.

So I hope to post various sources related to the interactive marketing world, primarily focused on Email, Relationship & Search Marketing, the main practice areas of BrightWave Marketing (www.BrightWaveMarketing.)

I will limit the propaganda, other than linking to my iMediaConnection stories. So let's begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home