Email, Digital Targeted Messaging & Interactive Marketing Musings, Thoughts & Links - Named A Top Email Marketing Blog by Email Marketing Reports

Monday, February 25, 2008

B2B Panel & Case Study

B2B email marketing usually gets snubbed by the broader email community, at least in my opinion, in favor of sexier retail and consumer campaigns. Maybe that is changing or I may be looking in the wrong places.

I recently participated in an engaging B2B panel titled Even CEOs Read Email - Addressing The C-Level B2B Target at the recent Email Experience Conference in San Diego with Barry Abel of Message Systems and moderated by Carol Krol, a Senior Reporter at BtoB Magazine .

The panel was filled with great questions that dug deep on reaching this elusive audience as well as general B2B email best practices. I won't go into detail on the event since so many others covered it more eloquently than I could. I really enjoyed the topic since it is one I don't get to speak on as much as my other speaking engagements.

While on the topic I wanted to share an article on an innovative remarketing campaign we ran for long time client, CoreNet Global. The title says it all CoreNet boosts event signups with remarketing campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home