Email, Digital Targeted Messaging & Interactive Marketing Musings, Thoughts & Links - Named A Top Email Marketing Blog by Email Marketing Reports

Monday, June 05, 2006

In-Depth Interview on Email Marketing

with me....As interesting as it may have been I didn't interview myself.

Mark Brownlow, the friendly, witty and knowledgeable head of the great email resource, Email Marketing Reports, recently chatted with me about many different email related topics. The result is a lengthy interview.

Why should you care? Well, you won't unless you are interested to hear my thoughts on:

Email Marketing Goals
User-Drive Programs
Processes
Using Metrics
Organizational Issues
How to Get In-House Support

plus the scoop on....
Best business book I ever read (hint- it's not a business book)
Best business advice I received
Best way to celebrate email marketing success

plus much, much more

If you don't care about my thoughts and musings, do check out this website and Mark's blog - one of the best independent (i.e. he is not selling his products or services to you) websites on email marketing on the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home