Email, Digital Targeted Messaging & Interactive Marketing Musings, Thoughts & Links - Named A Top Email Marketing Blog by Email Marketing Reports

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

LinkedIn - myspace of the business world?

Well, not exactly but it does serve a unique purpose of providing additional networking opportunities. I recently had a lunch with a guy I went to college with and hadn't seen since. I found him on LinkedIn after searching for alumni in the tech industry. Pretty cool.

After that, I have added some endorsements and updated my profile.

Does LinkedIn work for you? Is it just a place for sales people to lurk or is it a unique controlled environment that allows for connections to happen - when people say so.

Anyway, my profile is located here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home